It is September and you know what that means right? Port of Los Angeles LOBSTERFEST!
Every year, San Pedro hosts the Port of Los Angeles Lobsterfest with a weekend of fun music, carnival games, fun houses, Pirates and of course LOBSTERS! This year, the weekend falls on Sept. 25, (5-11pm); Sept. 26, (11 am -11pm); Sept. 27, (11 am -7 pm).
TIPS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1 Lobster is never enough! Once you have one, you WILL want more. Add a second lobster(a la carte) for $15, you will thank me later. Plan your time and budget accordingly.
There are a lot of games and booths to buy wonderful crafts. You might want to set a budget for games ahead of time, although there are ATM's available.
Take advantage of free family friendly activities such as the Aquarium on Wheels, Live Music, Pirate Faire, and more!
Purchase the First Class Ticket to avoid long lines and enjoy the shade and tables for VIP's.
- $10 to enter the festival (does NOT include price of lobster)
- Download a $1 off coupon here. (you need 1 coupon per person)
- Kids 12 and under are FREE
- CASH ONLY/ ATM's available
- FREE in the Ports O Call lots
- Free shuttle from 22nd Street lots/Marina (Shuttles stop 1/2 hour after event closes)
- Parking in the Cruise Ship terminal now costs $1.00 per hour.
- There are over 100 spots reserved close to Lobsterfest for Handi-capped spaces
- The festival does not have wheelchairs for rent/borrow
- $23 for 1 (approx 1.25lb) Maine lobster plus sides
- Add an additional lobster(only) for $15
- $45 for First Class Ticket w/ lobster
- $25 for First Class Ticket without lobster
- CASH ONLY/ ATM's available
First Class Tickets Include:
- Weekend Admission
- One guaranteed Maine lobster meal with dessert and mini-lobster roll
- Front line privileges for Meal line and Bar all weekend
- One beverage (21+ for Alcohol) with your meal
- VIP Dining Area
- Collectible Poster (while supplies last)
- *First Class lobster meals include a delicious wild-caught Maine lobster, cole slaw, potatoes, rolls, buttery dippin’ sauce, a mini-lobster roll and a dessert. First Class Ticket holders can “double up” their meals and add an extra lobster (only available at the First Class ticket booth on-site). VISA and MC credit cards accepted at the First Class check-in booth.
- Click here to order your First Class Tickets or call 310-241-0292 and order by phone. There are plenty of non-seafood vendors to buy. Think carnival food
- Check out the special menus here
- Admission is FREE
- Food is NOT free for children
- Pirate area FREE
- Aquarium area FREE
- Crafts FREE
- Music FREE
- Minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult after 8 pm.
- Bring Sunscreen
- Drink Water
- It will be hot so wear clothes accordingly
- COME HUNGRY!
Port of Los Angeles LOBSTERFEST
Ports O Call Village
San Pedro, CA
I have not been to lobsterfest but it sounds like fun and I'm sure delicious food.ReplyDelete
I wish we had one of these festivals here. This looks like a lot of fun!ReplyDelete