Last week, I was invited with other media to get a sneak peak into what will be returning to Knotts Scary Farm! Would Special Ops be back? What is new? Scroll down to see what to expect.
- Elvira's Asylum
- The Hanging: Straight Outta Calico
SCAREZONES are areas where there are NO PLACES TO HIDE!
- Fiesta de los Muertos
- Ghost Town- New character called the Dollmaker from the old Doll Factory Maze. Find him, if you dare!
Pinnochio Unstrung- NEW Skeleton Room
Black Magic- NEW Skeleton Room
- Trick or Treat- Bigger and better with a new Attic and Potion Room
- Forevermore- NEW Skeleton Room
- The Tooth Fairy(my favorite last year)- NEW Skeleton Room with new terrifying ending
Special Ops Infected: Patient Zero- This unbelievable hit last year is back better than ever! New laser guns and healing stations will propel you into new missions. The guns will have realtime score display that improve the guns characteristics with your kill streaks.
NEW AT THE FARM:
The Dead of Winter - experience the horrors of a frozen land under the control of an angry snow queen with an army of undead Viking warriors. Skeleton Key room will feature an encounter with the Snow Queen.
The Calico Mine Ride will become My Bloody Clementine, where the tunnels are haunted by the ghosts of a murdered family. This will feature some all new effects, including projection mapping as well as the return of live talent.
Paranormal Inc. - Case 13: The Haunting of Hayden Hill - An interactive story with branching storylines.
The Green Witch returns again with a new surprise, The Deadly Seven