The OC Fair is one of the biggest events in Southern California and it can be one of the most expensive for families. Luckily, there are ways that you can save and enjoy the Fair without breaking the bank. These tips and discounts will help you save money on almost every day of the week.
WHEN IS THE BEST DAY?
- SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS have FREE admission from 10-11am
- WEDNESDAYS Donation Days: From Noon to 3, Bring the set items on these days and get free admission and 1 free ride per required items per person.
- July 22 (Noon-3 p.m.): Food Drive (5 cans of food)
- July 29 (Noon-3 p.m.): Children's Book Drive (3 new or gently used children's books -- new for 2015)
- August 5 (Noon-3 p.m.): Clothing Drive (5 new or gently used clothing items)
- August 12 (Noon-3 p.m.): School Supply Drive (School supply item(s) valued at $5 or more, receipt is required for proof of value) Items Accepted: pens, pencils, crayons, notebooks, notebook paper, backpacks, colored pencils, markers, pencil boxes, pocket folders.)
- THURSDAYS are KIDS DAYS and kids 12 and under are FREE
- Kids 5 and under are FREE every day
- FRIDAYS Seniors 60 and older receive a $2 discount on their Senior admission ticket ($5 ticket) plus free Ferris wheel and merry-go-round rides all day on Seniors Day. Active-duty U.S. military and veterans receive free Fair admission every day with a valid military ID (DD-214 form is accepted as proof of military service. Offer not valid for spouses or dependents.)
- $2 Rides & $2 Games on Fridays from Noon-4 p.m.
- $30 Unlimited Ride Wristbands on Wednesdays and Thursdays (sold until 5 p.m. and valid until 8 p.m.)
- Little bookworms can receive three free carnival rides though the Read and Ride program, where children ages 5-11 submit book reports for free carnival tickets. The required book report form is available online at ocfair.com.
- Season pass for the 23 days of the fair
- Express entry at all gates
- 2 for 1 tickets at select Pacific Amphitheatre, Hangar, and Action Sports Arena events
- FREE admission to the Orange County Market Place year round
- Souvenir Pin
- Carnival value book
- FRIDAYS afternoons, foodies can taste their way through the Fair for only $2 a sample during the $2 Taste of Fair Food promotion. Most Fair food vendors will feature a $2 taste on their menu every Friday from Noon-4 p.m. Fair admission required.
This is very interesting and informative! I haven't gone to the Orange County Fair in maybe about 2 or 3 years. Hopefully I will this summer.ReplyDelete