December 20, 2014
6:00p-7:45p As You Wish Book Signing with Cary Elwes
8:00p-8:20p Q&A with Cary Elwes
8:30p The Princess Bride screening
WHERE:Historic Palace Theater (downtown Los Angeles)
620 S. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90014
* No outside food or beverage permitted. Parking is not included.
Everyone will receive a free “Naughty or Nice" certificate and evaluation from our hilarious elves before partaking in our nostalgic bouncy-ball singalong by Rankin/Bass. And of course, you can indulge in a glass of wine or beer from one of our three bars then hit the gourmet chef stations.
- Holiday inspired flavors. Sweet treats. Savory snacks. All curated and hand-picked for these events.
- Gourmet popcorn from Dakota's POP Parlor (chef Dakota Weiss) featuring yummy flavors like Curried Pig, Pumpkin Hatch, Perk N' Pop and more!
- Holiday and movie themed sausages from Adam Gertler and Dog Haus featuring holiday favorites like the pastrami dog, turduken dog and the pig and the fig.
- Explore and indulge in holiday treats like delicious desserts, warm chestnuts and more!
- VIP $25 (premier seating)
- General $20
- Children 12 and under $16
About the Palace Theater
With its beautifully preserved architecture and decor modeled after the opera houses of 17th Century Europe, the Palace Theatre is one of the most grand, historical movie theaters in Los Angeles.Built in 1911, The Palace Theatre was originally known as the Orpheum, the third Los Angeles home of the Orpheum Vaudeville circuit, and featured the very best in vaudeville including such luminaries as Harry Houdini, the Marx Brothers, Sarah Bernhart, Al Jolson, Jack Benny and W. C. Fields. Renamed the Palace Theatre in 1926, it became one of several movie palaces in downtown Los Angeles during the Golden Age of Hollywood. In 2011, the Palace Theatre celebrated its 100th birthday, following a $1 million restoration, preserving and restoring the original architecture and décor. It is the oldest remaining Orpheum theatre in the country.
DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored post. All thoughts and ideas are my own. Winner must respond by 10am on 12/19/2014.