The school season is upon us and I don't know about you but I am still looking for new clothes for my kids! While my kids use uniforms, they still need clothes for after school and weekends.
I am one to look for coupons because as my family will tell you, I am cheap. I like a good deal. What's wrong with that? Doesn't everyone? My favorite go-to store and online clothing place for my kids is The Children's Place.
The Children's Place always have the best weekly coupon's and also a really good clearance area. Put the two together, you get really good savings! I was invited to check out their fall fashions last week and see what deals I could find. How about saving over $100 plus I got $80 Place Cash back!
My haul included:
- 3 pairs of boot cut boys jeans($7.99+ discounts)
- 4 pairs of cargo pants(camo, navy blue and khaki)
- 6 boys graphic tee's ($5 each + discount)
- 1 pair of boys camo shoes
- 1 lace skirt
- 2 lace tops
- 5 leggings
- 3 pairs of knee socks
- 3 girls graphic tee's
- 1 pair of navy blue ballet flats
- 3 girls navy uniform shirts