She listens. Always knows the perfect gift. Always manages to make time. All while expecting nothing in return. And nothing says merci maman more than a special Mother’s Day brunch in her honor.
Thanks to Mimi’s Cafe, Mother’s Day brunch can be both delicious and affordable. With dishes like savory Crepes Florentine with scrambled eggs, spinach onions and tomatoes topped with a classic French Mornay sauce, decadent Apple Bacon Waffles, or any of Mimi’s signature quiches, eggs benedicts or omelettes, it’s no wonder Mimi’s is everyone’s favorite brunch spot. And while you are celebrating mom, don’t forget to toast her with her favorite mimosa, such as the Sparkling Strawberry or Sunrise Mimosa.
Enjoy the recipe for Mimi's Cafe's, Cinnamon Brioche French Toast below, courtesy of Mimi's Cafe.
Mimi’s Café Mother’s Day Brunch – from $6.99 - $9.79
Pomme Lyonnaise Benedict
Potato galettes topped with hickory-smoked bacon, sautéed spinach, sliced tomatoes, poached eggs and traditional hollandaise. Served with fresh-cut fruit.
Mimi's Original Quiche Lorraine
Hickory-smoked bacon, Swiss cheese and green onions baked in a delicate pastry shell. Served with fresh-cut fruit.
Cinnamon Brioche French Toast
Cinnamon swirled brioche slices flavored with nutmeg and a hint of orange zest, griddled to a golden brown. Served with fresh-cut fruit. *Shown as Le Grande Breakfast.
CINNAMON BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
- 4 ea Eggs
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 4 ea Cinnamon Rolls (pre-cooked and cut in half to create two circles)
- Nonstick spray (such as Pam)
- Powdered Sugar
- Heat griddle or non‐stick pan to medium heat.
- In mixing bowl combine eggs, half and half, sugar, spices and orange zest and whisk until well
- combined to make French toast batter.
- Dip each cinnamon roll in French toast batter until moist, but well drained.
- Spray griddle or nonstick pan with non‐stick spray and place dipped French toast on griddle. Let brown approximately 2 minutes, flip and griddle other side another 2 minutes.
- Place 2 pieces of French toast on plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup and butter.
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! If there is something you like or don't like, please let us know but please keep it clean. There are young people here that love to read your comments too.