- Wine, dine, and buy boysenberry inspired products throughout the winding streets of the Old West.
- Photo ops at festival entrances which feature rustic banners and oversized boysenberries, just ripe for taking that special photo.
- Purchase authentic boysenberry plants and preserves from Walter & Cordelia Knott’s Original Roadside Boysenberry Stand. It will be recreated for the special event.
Wilderness Dance Hall: guests will find a variety of boysenberry inspired gourmet food and wine offerings from around the world. Just outside of the dance hall, towering sculpted topiaries provide shade during warm April days and twinkle brighter than stars at night. Ghost Town will be filled with the mouthwatering aroma of ribs, chicken, and other charbroiled treats smothered with boysenberry glaze and cooked on open-air barbecues throughout the streets of the festival.
- Local artisans will sell unique boysenberry inspired wares during the festival.
- On School House Road, guests can try their hand at western themed games with a boysenberry twist! Winners can take home an exclusive Boysenberry Festival prize.
- And what’s a festival without a pie eating contest? Daily boysenberry pie eating contests will also take place in front of the Birdcage Theater. It’s almost too much fun to stomach.
- Take in special demonstrations including jarringhomemade jam, blacksmithing, and cooking up finger lickin’ homemade boysenberry glazes.
- Capture the moment and the memories at boysenberry themed stand-in cutouts, each featuring fun historical facts and special moments from Knott’s history. Some will resemble original photo ops from the historic Pitchur Gallery on Main Street.
- Guests may meet some of the high spirited, fun loving residents of Ghost Town. But watch out for bandits hankerin’ to steal a piece of boysenberry pie.
- When the sun sets on Ghost Town, the buildings and midways light up in festive boysenberry purple hues. From day to night, Ghost Town has never looked so deliciously fun.
- When the sun sets, things get krazy when Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies mount their toe tappin’, knee-slappin’, gut-bustin’ country comedy show in front of the Birdcage Theater that has Knott’s audiences clamoring for more! It’s the perfectly krazy end to a day at Knott’s Berry Bloom.
- Knott’s Berry Bloom also features an extensive line up of live and interactive entertainment. The iconic Charleston Circle fountain transforms into a beautiful floral fountain, adorned with colorful flowers creating an iconic centerpiece for Bloom.
- Located in the Boardwalk area, the stunning monument will serve as a dramatic backdrop for two spectacular interactive shows.
- Peanuts Party in the Park returns bigger and more interactive than ever with an all-new rockin’ set list, more Peanuts characters, and tons of fun surprises in Charleston Circle.
- And this year Knott’s debuts a new night time dance party, Bloomination! After sundown, larger-than- life flowers and butterflies affixed to the Charleston fountain light the night with LED lighting effects; butterfly stilt walkers prance among the crowd, and a DJ spins the hottest dance music for all ages.
- Last year’s guest favorite, the Search for the Easter Beagle returns this year as the Easter Beagle's ENORMOUS Egg Hunt. This year, all five of the interactive Easter Beagle locations will also be prize locations for kids 3-11 years old who are on the hunt for spring time fun. The path will lead explorers to a grand finale meet and greet location with Snoopy in an area of Camp Snoopy created just for this attraction!
- Near Xcelarator, challenge one another to an oversized game of shuffle board, giant tic tac toe, larger than life bowling, and more at Big Boardwalk Games. This season, Big Boardwalk Games has sprouted new and exciting games, and throughout the day, Sally and Peppermint Patty come out to play along and challenge park guests to some friendly competition. Let the good times roll!
- In the Camp Snoopy Theatre, the all new musical revue, Flower Power, will showcase the Peanuts pals singing, dancing, and celebrating springtime to cheerful tunes – and they just might invite little ones on stage to celebrate with them! As part of the 30th celebration of Camp Snoopy and renovation of the entire land dedicated to kids, guests will enjoy the show in the comfort of the new audience shade structure!
Guests don’t have to be experts at the cha-cha-cha to enjoy Salsa Dancing in Fiesta Village.
Salsa Dancing Snoopy and his DJ friends will teach everyone the simple steps to dancing like a pro, olé!
Join the conversation by using #KnottsSpring on Twitter and Instagram. For information about the day you plan to visit and available discounts, visit www.knotts.com, call (714) 220-5200, or download the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app for your smartphone.