Greek yogurt has been my go to breakfast for awhile now. Especially since Greek yogurt is great for keeping my body healthy for running. Greek yogurt has probiotics, beneficial bacteria that can be found in some yogurts, may affect better connectivity between brain regions.
The new greek yogurt from Ehrmann , MIXM, is available in Southern California last month. The yogurt has granola and fruit separate from the yogurt to prevent sogginess which can be discerning. I am always looking for a great tasting breakfast that is low in calories. Did you know that MIXM Greek yogurt only has only 145-210 calories? It is due to the reduced fat, Grade A milk. I like those numbers!
Check out the great flavors available:
- Mango Pineapple w/ Coconut & Almonds
- Cherry and Chocolate Curls
- Honey w/ Coconut & Almonds
- Raspberry with Dark and White Chocolate Curls
- Strawberries with Granola
- Blackberry Pomegranate with Granola & Dried Fruits
The yogurt is hard to miss in your local retailers because of the cute heart shaped packaging that would be a great Valentines Day breakfast or snack for your little ones.
- Free product sampling
- Romantic evening on the water
- Join in the fun as they attempt a breaking Guiness Book of World Record
- Live concert featuring music from Journey(Don't Stop Believing)
- Romantic fireworks
- Chance to win great prizes
Help spread love to kids in need this Valentine’s Day. Ehrmann will donate $20,000 to the Children’s Heart Foundation − a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing health, hope and happiness to children impacted by congenital heart disease, the number one birth defect in the US – upon completion of Guinness World Records attempt for most couples feeding each other and largest hug relay.
To RSVP for this spectacular event, visit MIXIM’s Facebook page to receive free event entry code: (click) “The Love Boat” aboard The Queen Mary". If you don't use the special code, the price is ($24.95).
To find out more information about MIXIM, the Love Boat or the MIXIM Love Sweepstakes, follow on their social media: