Spring and Summer are just around the corner and it's time to think about water sports! Yes, I know that the majority of the United States is under snow and ice. I am wishful thinking here. Well, it helps that the coldest that we have gotten is about 50 degrees. I think the rest of the nation hates us!
The 2014 Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show is coming back February 6-9.
It features the the West Coasts premier boating event at the LA Convention Center and Pier 44 in Marina Del Rey. Check out the boating lifestyle in-water and on land.
Don't think you can afford boating? This four day event showcases hundreds of vessels from entry-level family cruisers to million dollar yachts! Other activities include:
- Educational seminars
- On-the-water boating workshops
- Latest boating accessories and gear
- Try it Cove- get on the water
- RC boats
- Kayaking and more
- Big Boat Row and Boaters Lounge: you can see a fleet of big boats 40+ feet and socialize with other boaters in a yacht club setting
- Marine Marketplace: Dedicated shopping area for all boating needs, it has hundreds of accessories, gear and more priced to sell!
- KIDS ZONE:
- Surfing simulator
- Live trout pond fishing
- Life jacket program
- Appearances by Dora the Explorer
- Swampmaster Gator Show: Watch as the Swampmaster catches an 8 foot, 200lb alligator with his bare hands!
- Kids can get up close to a baby alligator
- Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training: Boaters of all ages and experience levels can get behind the helm during a series of on-water workshops taught by USCG-certified professionals.
- Fred's Shed Interactive Learning Center: Hands-on clinics for the DIY boater.
- Welcome to the Water Center: Resources for those looking to get started in boating.
Complimentary round trip shuttle transportation will be available between locations.
WHEN: February 6-9, 2014
Los Angeles Convention Center 1201 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles
In-water location: Pier 44 4637 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey
Admission: $12 for adults; youth 15 and younger (accompanied by an adult) and active military, FREE
Tickets: Can be purchased in advance at www.losangelesboatshow.com or day-of-the-event at the box office.
Included in your paid admission to the show is a 1 year subscription ($7.00 value) to one of these magazines: Yachting, Cruising World, Islands, Parenting or TW Snowboarding.
Thursday, February 6, Noon–9pm
Friday, February 7, Noon–9pm
Saturday, February 8, 10am–9pm
Sunday, February 9, 10am–6pm
Marina del Rey:
February 6-7, Noon–5pm
February 8-9, 10am–5pm
Information: Call (714) 633-7581 or visit www.losangelesboatshow.com
Social: Like the Los Angeles Boat Show on Facebook and follow on Twitter for for the latest news, show updates, giveaways and highlights.
WIN TICKETS BELOW!
DISCLAIMER: My family was given tickets to the boat show to help promote the event. All thoughts and ideas are my own.
I follow on Instagram and Pinterest!ReplyDelete
I shared on facebook: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10201602050119554&id=1427301961&_rdr
I've never actually been in a boat so until then my favorite water activity would be tubing!
Quieres ganar dinero facilmente sin mucho esfuerzo??? suscríbete al siguiente link y gana dinero rellenando encuestas, anímate y prúebalo, ganarás al menos 70 euros al mes con muy poco esfuerzo http://www.clixsense.com/?6862435ReplyDelete