All the kids did was drop it off the edge of the bed and the corners were shattered and a long crack across the front. Annoying but I have decided that it wasn't worth getting it fixed and I got a cheap case I got on sale. Problem solved. So I thought.
Well two weeks ago, I look at my iPad mini again and realize that screen now has two long cracks across the front. Apparently, the kids struck again.
The ironic thing about this story is that I was approached by Gumdrop Cases to test out one of their new tough yet fun cases for all of the latest technology. Well, how could I reisist? I ordered the Drop Tech Designer case in my favorite color, purple. :-)
- The iPad is completely covered with screen and port covers
- Hard core case with a thick comfortable outer silicon for shock absorption
- The corners have extra bumpers for when my kids drop it... again
- The screen cover is integrated so it always has protection even when I use it
- It fits both the iPad Mini and the iPad Mini with reitna display
I have had it for about a week now and yes, my kids have dropped it on CONCRETE and it survived! Woohoo! Now I don't recommend dropping any iPad on concrete but the fact that it survived my children means a lot!
If this case can survive my kids, I can't wait to get the cases for my family's iPhones and HTC One.
Have you been wanting to upgrade your case to one that can handle your kids and your outdoor style? I have been given permission to offer one case of choice to one lucky winner!