How Fun does this sound???!!!
Lakeview Park, Irvine Lake 5305 Santiago Canyon Road Silverado, CA
Tomato Battle is awesome, and you’re gonna love it.
Read the rules! k!?
Rules at Tomato Battle:
- Each participant MUST e-sign a waiver when
- Minors MUST have a their guardian sign a waiver
- Must be 14 years old or older to
- Tomatoes must be crushed before throwing so that they don’t hurt anybody
Try to enjoy yourself as much as possible but respect these rules and the people. There has never been a mishap and we would like it to stay that way so everyone can have a good time.
- Medics will be present to ensure the safety of all attendees. Medics may examine any attendee at anytime based on their discretion. The medical personnel may remove anyone from the event based on their discretion.
- Participants are responsible for all medical expenses they may incur as a result of participating in Tomato Battle, including but not limited to doctor visits, emergency transportation, hospitalization, or prescription drugs.
- Tomato Battle, LLC reserves the right to cancel the event at their discretion.
Tomato Battle Security:
-Security is present for your safety. Attendees must abide by all instructions given from security personnel. Attendees may be removed from the event at the discretion of security personnel. Causes for removal are profanity, unsportsmanlike behavior, and nudity.
-Attendees that have not registered for the event are not allowed to participate in Tomato Battle."
Saturday, July 13, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 6:00