Pirate Invasion of Belmont Pier
June 29th – June 30th, 2013
Saturday 10:00 am – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 p.m.
Location: (Click for Map)
Parking: There are two parking lots one by the Belmont Pier and the other by the Belmont Pool.
What is rated ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH and coming to Long Beach? The Pirate Invasion of the Belmont Pier! So put on your best pirate costume and come join the swashbuckling fun as the pirates take over the Belmont Pier.
- Black Powder Presentations
- Sword Fights & Pirate Battles
- Parade of Pirates
- Pirate Ship Attacks Pier
- Pirate Costume Contest
- Pirate Booty Arts & Crafts Booths
- Belly & Fire Dancers
- Authentic Pirate Encampments
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s Kids’
- Treasure Hunt
- Food, Grog and Rum on Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier
- Pirate Black Market
- Feature Band: The Dread Crew of Oddwood
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! If there is something you like or don't like, please let us know but please keep it clean. There are young people here that love to read your comments too.